VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, VNNYF,–(Marketwired – Feb 22, 2017) – Vinergy Resources Ltd. (“Vinergy” or the “Company”) (CSE:VIN)(OTCQB:VNNYF) in conjunction with its proposed acquisition of MJ BioPharma (announced December 14, 2016) is pleased to announce that, as a part of the Company’s strategy to develop products that test and identify specific cannabinoid isolates for targeted therapeutic purposes it has signed a binding Letter of Intent (“LOI”) to acquire 65% of Biolennia Laboratories Inc. (the “Laboratory”). Biolennia will provide a host ofRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More