NEW YORK, NY–VKIN, (Marketwired – Oct 3, 2017) – Viking Energy Group, Inc. (“Viking“) (OTCQB: VKIN) is pleased to announce it has acquired additional working interests in various oil and gas-related leases in Eastern Kansas. This is the company’s second acquisition in less than 30 days. Acquisition of Additional Production and Development Acreage: On October 2nd, 2017, Viking, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, Mid-Con Drilling, LLC (“Mid-Con“), a Kansas limited liability company, acquired, effective October 1st, 2017, a 100% working interest in sixRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More