NEW YORK, NY–VKIN, (Marketwired – Oct 3, 2017) – Viking Energy Group, Inc. (“Viking“) (OTCQB: VKIN) is pleased to announce it has acquired additional working interests in various oil and gas-related leases in Eastern Kansas. This is the company’s second acquisition in less than 30 days. Acquisition of Additional Production and Development Acreage: On October 2nd, 2017, Viking, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, Mid-Con Drilling, LLC (“Mid-Con“), a Kansas limited liability company, acquired, effective October 1st, 2017, a 100% working interest in sixRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More