NEW YORK, NY–VKIN, (Marketwired – Oct 3, 2017) – Viking Energy Group, Inc. (“Viking“) (OTCQB: VKIN) is pleased to announce it has acquired additional working interests in various oil and gas-related leases in Eastern Kansas. This is the company’s second acquisition in less than 30 days. Acquisition of Additional Production and Development Acreage: On October 2nd, 2017, Viking, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, Mid-Con Drilling, LLC (“Mid-Con“), a Kansas limited liability company, acquired, effective October 1st, 2017, a 100% working interest in sixRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More