ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 6, 2016, VUZI, /PRNewswire/ — Vuzix® Corporation (VUZI), a supplier of Video Eyewear and Smart Glasses products in the consumer, enterprise, and entertainment markets, today announced the entry into an underwriting agreement relating to the sale of 1,000,000 shares of its common stock at an offering price of $5.75 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The gross proceeds from the offering will be $5,750,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses. The sharesRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More