ATLANTA, GA–(Marketwired – Nov 7, 2016) – GeoVax Labs, Inc. (OTCQB: GOVX) announced today its collaboration with ViaMune, Inc. for the co-development of each company’s cancer immunotherapy programs. Both companies’ products target an abnormal form of the autologous cell surface-associated protein, Mucin 1 (MUC1), which is over-expressed in the majority of known tumor types. Due to overexpression and/or aberrant glycosylation of MUC1, this “tumor-associated antigen” (TAA) is often recognized as abnormal by patients’ immune system but is not sufficiently immunogenicRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More