ANAHEIM, Calif., Jan. 25, 2017, GRNH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, announced today that it is completing the acquisition of a 55 percent majority interest in Biodynamics LLC, an Akron, Ohio-based leader in controlled environmental agriculture (CEA), renewable energy and consumer hydroponics. The merger brings together two top CEA-industry companies that now together offer a range of leading-edge turnkey systems, from small grow rooms to state-of-the-art, off-grid, commercial-scale vertical farms thatRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More