Company announces its third international master licensing agreement for its flagship frozen yogurt concept, further expanding the brand’s global footprint SAN DIEGO, CA– VEND, (Marketwired – Oct 30, 2017) – Generation NEXT Franchise Brands, Inc. (OTCBB: VEND) announced today that it has completed and secured a master international licensing agreement within Canada for its Reis & Irvy’s frozen yogurt concept. The agreement, which represents over $18M in revenue if certain purchase objectives are met, is the third in a growing internationalRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More