Company announces its third international master licensing agreement for its flagship frozen yogurt concept, further expanding the brand’s global footprint SAN DIEGO, CA– VEND, (Marketwired – Oct 30, 2017) – Generation NEXT Franchise Brands, Inc. (OTCBB: VEND) announced today that it has completed and secured a master international licensing agreement within Canada for its Reis & Irvy’s frozen yogurt concept. The agreement, which represents over $18M in revenue if certain purchase objectives are met, is the third in a growing internationalRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More