MURRIETA, CALIFORNIA– IGEN, (Marketwired – Jan 5, 2016) – IGEN Networks Corp. (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN)(CSE:IGN), announces that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nimbo LLC (“Nimbo”), has received an order for 3600 vehicle service activations from Sky Force Technology Inc. These services, to be deployed across several high volume car dealerships located in Southern California, include Stolen Vehicle Recovery and Roadside Assistance programs integrated with advanced software services that provide consumers with direct and real-time information on vehicle status andRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More