The Company Is the First Stock Photo Provider to Apply Computer Vision Search-and-Discovery Technology to Mobile NEW YORK, May 24, 2016, SSTK, /PRNewswire/ — Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of imagery and music, today released its search and discovery features — which were first introduced for desktop use in March — for mobile use. Reverse Image Search for mobile invites users to capture the world around them on their mobile phones, and then to upload them via theRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More