New acquisition expands Kush Bottles’ product portfolio and provides significant cross-selling opportunities PR Newswire SANTA ANA, Calif., May 4, 2017, KSHB SANTA ANA, Calif., May 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB), a provider of packaging, supplies, accessories and branding solutions for the regulated cannabis industry, today announced it has acquired CMP Wellness, LLC (or “CMP”), a privately held distributor of vaporizers, cartridges and accessories based in Los Angeles, California. CMP Wellness has been in the business of sellingRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More