HENDERSON, NV–MCIG, (Marketwired – Jun 27, 2016) – mCig, Inc. (OTCQB: MCIG), a leading distributor of technology, products, and services in the Cannabis industry, recently filed an 8K announcing the acquisition of VitaCig, Inc. (OTC PINK: VTCQ) e-cig and CBD business. VTCQ recently announced the acquisition and merger with Malecon Pharmacy, Inc., a premier anti-aging pharmaceutical company. MCIG acquired the original VitaCig business, while maintaining approximately 10% non-dilutable interest in VTCQ. As a brief explanation to our shareholders to supplementRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More