HENDERSON, NV–MCIG, (Marketwired – Jun 27, 2016) – mCig, Inc. (OTCQB: MCIG), a leading distributor of technology, products, and services in the Cannabis industry, recently filed an 8K announcing the acquisition of VitaCig, Inc. (OTC PINK: VTCQ) e-cig and CBD business. VTCQ recently announced the acquisition and merger with Malecon Pharmacy, Inc., a premier anti-aging pharmaceutical company. MCIG acquired the original VitaCig business, while maintaining approximately 10% non-dilutable interest in VTCQ. As a brief explanation to our shareholders to supplementRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More