HENDERSON, NV–MCIG, (Marketwired – Jun 27, 2016) – mCig, Inc. (OTCQB: MCIG), a leading distributor of technology, products, and services in the Cannabis industry, recently filed an 8K announcing the acquisition of VitaCig, Inc. (OTC PINK: VTCQ) e-cig and CBD business. VTCQ recently announced the acquisition and merger with Malecon Pharmacy, Inc., a premier anti-aging pharmaceutical company. MCIG acquired the original VitaCig business, while maintaining approximately 10% non-dilutable interest in VTCQ. As a brief explanation to our shareholders to supplementRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More