DANIA BEACH, Fla., June 1, 2016, VPCO, /PRNewswire/ — Vapor Corp. (OTCQB: VPCO) (the “Company”), a leading U.S.-based distributor and retailer of vaporizers, e-liquids, e-cigarettes and e-hookahs, today announced that effective at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, on June 1, 2016 (the “Effective Time”), the Company will effect a one-for-20,000 reverse stock split of its outstanding common stock. On March 21, 2016, the Company’s stockholders approved an amendment to the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of incorporation to effect the reverseRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More