DANIA BEACH, Fla., June 1, 2016, VPCO, /PRNewswire/ — Vapor Corp. (OTCQB: VPCO) (the “Company”), a leading U.S.-based distributor and retailer of vaporizers, e-liquids, e-cigarettes and e-hookahs, today announced that effective at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, on June 1, 2016 (the “Effective Time”), the Company will effect a one-for-20,000 reverse stock split of its outstanding common stock. On March 21, 2016, the Company’s stockholders approved an amendment to the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of incorporation to effect the reverseRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More