DANIA BEACH, Fla., June 1, 2016, VPCO, /PRNewswire/ — Vapor Corp. (OTCQB: VPCO) (the “Company”), a leading U.S.-based distributor and retailer of vaporizers, e-liquids, e-cigarettes and e-hookahs, today announced that effective at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, on June 1, 2016 (the “Effective Time”), the Company will effect a one-for-20,000 reverse stock split of its outstanding common stock. On March 21, 2016, the Company’s stockholders approved an amendment to the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of incorporation to effect the reverseRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More