Supports Development of a Vaccine to Prevent Clade C HIV Prevalent in the Developing World ATLANTA, GA–GOVX, (Marketwired – Jun 29, 2016) – GeoVax Labs, Inc. (OTCQB: GOVX), a biotechnology company specializing in the development of human vaccines, announced today it has received a Notice of Award from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) for a Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grant in support of its clade C HIV vaccine development program for Africa. The grant award of $294,038Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More