BATON ROUGE, LA– OBMP, (Marketwired – December 12, 2016) – OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: OBMP) (“OncBioMune” or the “Company”), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of novel cancer products and a proprietary vaccine technology, today announces that the European Patent Office has approved the Company’s patent application number 12701292.0 protecting ProscaVax as a PSA (prostate specific antigen) cancer vaccine. The patent is broad in scope covering an array of therapeutic cancer vaccine compositions built upon OncBioMune’s proteinRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More