BATON ROUGE, LA– OBMP, (Marketwired – December 12, 2016) – OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: OBMP) (“OncBioMune” or the “Company”), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of novel cancer products and a proprietary vaccine technology, today announces that the European Patent Office has approved the Company’s patent application number 12701292.0 protecting ProscaVax as a PSA (prostate specific antigen) cancer vaccine. The patent is broad in scope covering an array of therapeutic cancer vaccine compositions built upon OncBioMune’s proteinRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More