2016-04-21 06:49 ET – News Release, UTY Ms. Anita Algie reports UNITY ENERGY CORP. TO UNDERTAKE GROUND SAMPLING PROGRAM AT MILLERS CROSSING LITHIUM PROJECT, NEVADA Unity Energy Corp. is applying for permitting for a subsurface sampling program to test brine sediments on its Millers Crossing lithium project in the South Big Smoky Valley, Nevada, and expects to be on the ground in early May, 2016. The Phase 1 exploration program will consist of up to 20 short holes, drilled withRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More