2016-04-21 06:49 ET – News Release, UTY Ms. Anita Algie reports UNITY ENERGY CORP. TO UNDERTAKE GROUND SAMPLING PROGRAM AT MILLERS CROSSING LITHIUM PROJECT, NEVADA Unity Energy Corp. is applying for permitting for a subsurface sampling program to test brine sediments on its Millers Crossing lithium project in the South Big Smoky Valley, Nevada, and expects to be on the ground in early May, 2016. The Phase 1 exploration program will consist of up to 20 short holes, drilled withRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More