CALGARY, Sept. 20, 2017, CLRYF, /CNW/ – Clarocity Valuation Services (“ClarocityVS”), a division of Clarocity Corporation (TSXV:CLY; OTCQB:CLRYF) (the “Company” or “Clarocity”), is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a one-year contract extension for a Blanket Purchase Agreement, providing Turnkey Nationwide Appraisal Services to the United States Department of Agriculture (“USDA”). The contract, in the amount of $3.8m USD (~$4.7m CDN), is expected to span from September 2017 until September 2018. As part of the contract, USDA will be leveraging both traditional valuation services asRead more
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More