Allowance Strengthens Commercialization Strategy of Company’s Proprietary Diagnostics and Therapeutics SALT LAKE CITY, UT, PRED,–(Marketwired – December 16, 2016) – Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), a life sciences technology holding company, announced today that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has allowed a fundamental patent application — US20160296671 -that covers the practice of administering “ANY” spine deformation therapeutics to a patient having a spine deformation altered risk associated biomarker. “We are pleased to see this latestRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More