Allowance Strengthens Commercialization Strategy of Company’s Proprietary Diagnostics and Therapeutics SALT LAKE CITY, UT, PRED,–(Marketwired – December 16, 2016) – Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), a life sciences technology holding company, announced today that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has allowed a fundamental patent application — US20160296671 -that covers the practice of administering “ANY” spine deformation therapeutics to a patient having a spine deformation altered risk associated biomarker. “We are pleased to see this latestRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More