VANCOUVER, BC–(Marketwired – August 05, 2016) – Aequus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX VENTURE: AQS) (OTCQB: AQSZF) (“Aequus” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company with a focus on developing, advancing and promoting differentiated products, announced today that it has filed an international patent application with the US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) that covers transdermal extended-release formulations of doxylamine succinate and pyridoxine hydrochloride in combination, relating to the Company’s AQS1303 program to treat pregnant women experiencing nausea and vomiting. This isRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More