HONG KONG–WEYL, (Marketwired – Jul 31, 2017) – Weyland Tech, Inc. (OTCQB: WEYL) (the “Company”) would like to update shareholders on the status of its NASDAQ application for uplisting and address several key issues regarding market rumors. As indicated in previous filings with the Securities and Exchange commission, the Company has filed its NASDAQ application and the standard review by NASDAQ staff is in process. We understand that that process can take up to twelve months. We have responded to initial comments andRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More