WESTON, FL–MKGI, (Marketwired – Oct 10, 2017) – Monaker Group (OTCQB: MKGI), a travel industry technology leader, has submitted its formal application to list the company’s common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market. “We believe up-listing to NASDAQ should increase awareness of Monaker in the financial community,” said the company’s CEO, William Kerby. “The benefits provided by the NASDAQ listing would be timely as we expect the first B2B deployment of our alternative lodging rentals (“ALR”) platform this fall, launching with several ofRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More