WESTON, FL–MKGI, (Marketwired – Oct 10, 2017) – Monaker Group (OTCQB: MKGI), a travel industry technology leader, has submitted its formal application to list the company’s common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market. “We believe up-listing to NASDAQ should increase awareness of Monaker in the financial community,” said the company’s CEO, William Kerby. “The benefits provided by the NASDAQ listing would be timely as we expect the first B2B deployment of our alternative lodging rentals (“ALR”) platform this fall, launching with several ofRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More