Operation Will Enable Colorado Farmers to Convert Crops into a Variety of Products for Resale and Research DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / December 27, 2017 / United Cannabis Corporation (OTCQB: CNAB) (the “Company” or “United Cannabis”) today announced that it has secured an industrial building in Colorado where the Company will construct a state-of-the-art industrial hemp processing plant (the “Facility”) to provide contract manufacturing to farmers working under the 2014 Federal Farm Bill and Colorado’s Department of Agriculture’s Industrial Hemp Program.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More