Operation Will Enable Colorado Farmers to Convert Crops into a Variety of Products for Resale and Research DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / December 27, 2017 / United Cannabis Corporation (OTCQB: CNAB) (the “Company” or “United Cannabis”) today announced that it has secured an industrial building in Colorado where the Company will construct a state-of-the-art industrial hemp processing plant (the “Facility”) to provide contract manufacturing to farmers working under the 2014 Federal Farm Bill and Colorado’s Department of Agriculture’s Industrial Hemp Program.Read more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More