Operation Will Enable Colorado Farmers to Convert Crops into a Variety of Products for Resale and Research DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / December 27, 2017 / United Cannabis Corporation (OTCQB: CNAB) (the “Company” or “United Cannabis”) today announced that it has secured an industrial building in Colorado where the Company will construct a state-of-the-art industrial hemp processing plant (the “Facility”) to provide contract manufacturing to farmers working under the 2014 Federal Farm Bill and Colorado’s Department of Agriculture’s Industrial Hemp Program.Read more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More