NASDAQ: CRME TSX: COM VANCOUVER, July 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ – Cardiome Pharma Corp. (“Cardiome” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CRME / TSX: COM) announced today that it has closed its previously announced underwritten public offering (the “Offering”) of 11,500,000 common shares from treasury, including the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase 1,500,000 additional shares, at a price to the public of US$3.00 per common share, for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of US$34,500,000, before deducting the underwriting commissionRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More