NASDAQ: CRME TSX: COM VANCOUVER, July 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ – Cardiome Pharma Corp. (“Cardiome” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CRME / TSX: COM) announced today that it has closed its previously announced underwritten public offering (the “Offering”) of 11,500,000 common shares from treasury, including the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase 1,500,000 additional shares, at a price to the public of US$3.00 per common share, for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of US$34,500,000, before deducting the underwriting commissionRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More