Expands Hospital Infection Control Product Line RIVER EDGE, NJ–NEPH, (Marketwired – Dec 27, 2016) – Nephros, Inc. (OTCQB: NEPH) (the “Company”), a commercial stage medical device company that develops and sells high performance liquid purification ultrafilters and an on-line mid-dilution hemodiafiltration (“HDF”) system for use with a hemodialysis machine for the treatment of patients with end stage renal disease, announced that it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) to market its HydraGuard™ 10″ UltraFilter.Read more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More