Flux to Begin Shipping First UL 2271 Listed Lithium Solution for Electric Trucks in Q2 2016 NORTHBROOK, Ill. and VISTA, Calif., Jan. 26, 2016, FLUX, /PRNewswire/ — UL, a global safety science organization, and Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: FLUX) today announced that Flux Power’s Light EV battery packs are the first battery packs for forklift use listed to UL 2271. The Flux Power UL Listed line of 24V LiFT Pack lithium-ion battery pack models for Class III pallet jack forkliftsRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More