UFC Featherweight Champion Seeks Lightweight Championship Title NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Alliance MMA, Inc. (“Alliance MMA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AMMA), announced today that SuckerPunch Entertainment (“SuckerPunch”) client Ultimate Fighting Championship (“UFC”) Featherweight Champion Max Holloway will step in on six days’ notice as a late replacement to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for the UFC Lightweight Championship in the UFC 223 Main Event LIVE on pay-per-view from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. on Saturday night, April 7th. Max Holloway, the 2017 Rolling Stone Magazine and UFC Fighter ofRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More