Company Introduces Its Latest Innovation in Regenerative Treatment Solutions SALT LAKE CITY, UT — PRED, (Marketwired) — Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Predictive Biotech, Inc. has finalized the development process of a new allograft stem cell product derived from umbilical cord blood(UCB). The use of UCB stem cells have gained popularity in medical science owing to their ability to transform into any type of human cells. UCB refers to the blood and tissueRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More