DENVER, CO– UBQU, (Marketwired – Mar 7, 2017) – Ubiquitech Software Corp. (OTC PINK: UBQU), through its operating subsidiary HempLife Today™, is announcing first quarter revenue guidance. The company anticipates that revenues for the quarter ended February 28, 2017 will increase over 50% from $697,640 in the first quarter of last year to approximately $1,050,000. The revenue growth is due primarily to the continued acceptance and increased exposure of the HempLife Today™ product line. HempLife Today™ is known for developingRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More