by KYLE LANDECK Summary GPS solutions tied to the asset as opposed to the person to monitor movement and other data is growing. CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) closes the purchase of LoJack Corporation on March 18, 2016 for $134 million or $6.45 per share. LoJack is the leader in the Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR) market. Tiny publicly traded IGEN Networks (OTCQB: IGEN, CSE: IGN) achieves strategic partnership with Verizon Wireless and others to help land record order contracts to provideRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More