SUWANEE, GA–SNWV, (Marketwired – Feb 24, 2017) – SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (OTCQB: SNWV) today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued the Company patent number 9,566,209 titled “Shock Wave Electrodes with Fluid Holes” that has an expiration date on June 21, 2033. This patent relates to a new construction of the spark gap electrodes used to generate acoustic pressure shock waves in SANUWAVE’s devices, which allows a longer useful life for the applicators. The twenty (20) claims ofRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More