PRINCETON, N.J., March 9, 2017, MKRS, /PRNewswire/ — Mikros Systems Corporation (OTCQB: MKRS) announced today that it has received a three-year $11.5 million order from the U.S. Navy for engineering and technical support of its ADEPT maintenance workstation. The award is the second Delivery Order issued under Mikros’ Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity multi-year $35.1 million contract with the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, IN. The order covers engineering services to provide product support, systems engineering, increased capabilities and upgrades toRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More