Transaction to Enhance Its Offering to Customers in Southern California and Complement Its Nevada Operations BOISE, ID–ECOL (Marketwired – August 04, 2016) – US Ecology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECOL) (“the Company”) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of the Vernon, California-based RCRA Part B, liquids and solids waste treatment and storage facility of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (“Evoqua”). The Vernon facility will expand our market and competitive position in Southern California, leverage our existingRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More