– Acquisition ensures solid manufacturing infrastructure to support significant growth WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., March 30, 2017, BDCI,/PRNewswire/ — Bahamas Development Corporation (OTC PINK: BDCI), announced today that it has acquired the apparel manufacturing assets of Incite Brands LLC through private non-dilutive financing. Incite’s manufacturing arm is best known as Incite Performance Wear (IPW). IPW is a full package cut and sew operation with dye sublimation printing company that manufactures custom private-branded performance wear shirts and apparel to approximately 500Read more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More