HOUSTON, TX— GSPE, TXSO, (Marketwired – September 13, 2017) – GulfSlope Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: GSPE) (“GulfSlope”) and Texas South Energy, Inc. (OTC PINK: TXSO) (“Texas South”) (collectively, the “Farmors”) announced today that they have jointly executed an exclusive letter of intent (“LOI”) with a large international oil and gas company (the “Partner”) to jointly drill and develop the Farmors oil and gas prospects located offshore Gulf of Mexico. The principal commercial terms of the farmout are highlighted as follows: Commitment by Partner to drill a minimumRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More