HOUSTON, TX— GSPE, TXSO, (Marketwired – September 13, 2017) – GulfSlope Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: GSPE) (“GulfSlope”) and Texas South Energy, Inc. (OTC PINK: TXSO) (“Texas South”) (collectively, the “Farmors”) announced today that they have jointly executed an exclusive letter of intent (“LOI”) with a large international oil and gas company (the “Partner”) to jointly drill and develop the Farmors oil and gas prospects located offshore Gulf of Mexico. The principal commercial terms of the farmout are highlighted as follows: Commitment by Partner to drill a minimumRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More