DENVER, CO– TURV, (Marketwired – Sep 27, 2017) – Two Rivers Water & Farming Company (“Two Rivers”) (OTCQB: TURV) announced today it has entered into an equity purchase agreement under which Two Rivers can obtain investments totaling up to $5 million over the next three years from a fund managed by Spotfin Funding LLC (“Spotfin”) of San Diego, California and Denver, Colorado. The financing can be delivered in installments of up to $250,000 in return for shares of Two Rivers commonRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More