DENVER, CO– TURV, (Marketwired – Sep 27, 2017) – Two Rivers Water & Farming Company (“Two Rivers”) (OTCQB: TURV) announced today it has entered into an equity purchase agreement under which Two Rivers can obtain investments totaling up to $5 million over the next three years from a fund managed by Spotfin Funding LLC (“Spotfin”) of San Diego, California and Denver, Colorado. The financing can be delivered in installments of up to $250,000 in return for shares of Two Rivers commonRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More