DENVER, CO– TURV, (Marketwired – Sep 27, 2017) – Two Rivers Water & Farming Company (“Two Rivers”) (OTCQB: TURV) announced today it has entered into an equity purchase agreement under which Two Rivers can obtain investments totaling up to $5 million over the next three years from a fund managed by Spotfin Funding LLC (“Spotfin”) of San Diego, California and Denver, Colorado. The financing can be delivered in installments of up to $250,000 in return for shares of Two Rivers commonRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More