DENVER, CO– TURV, (Marketwired – Sep 27, 2017) – Two Rivers Water & Farming Company (“Two Rivers”) (OTCQB: TURV) announced today it has entered into an equity purchase agreement under which Two Rivers can obtain investments totaling up to $5 million over the next three years from a fund managed by Spotfin Funding LLC (“Spotfin”) of San Diego, California and Denver, Colorado. The financing can be delivered in installments of up to $250,000 in return for shares of Two Rivers commonRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More