BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 6, 2017, TTEG, /PRNewswire/ — Turbine Truck Engines, Inc., a Nevada corporation (OTCQB:TTEG) (‘the Company” or “TTE”), announces it has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent, dated January 2, 2017, to acquire one hundred percent of the shares of Novo Healthnet Limited (“Novo”), a limited company incorporated under the laws of Ontario, Canada, in exchange for eighty-five percent of the equity in TTE. Novo, through its existing network of clinics and affiliates, is one of Canada’s largest AncillaryRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More