MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precision Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:AIPT) (“Precision” or “the Company”), formerly Skyline Medical (NASDAQ:SKLN), a company focused on applying artificial intelligence to personalized medicine and drug discovery, announced today it has formed a wholly owned subsidiary, TumorGenesis Inc., to develop the next generation or patient derived (“PDx”) tumor models for precision cancer therapy and drug development. The Company formed TumorGenesis Inc. to develop a new, rapid approach to growing tumors in the laboratory, which essentiallyRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More