Results of In Vivo Study Signifies Completion of another Critical Milestone in Company’s Phase I of NIAID Contract* to Develop ODS Strip for Anti-Tuberculosis Treatment Option OXNARD, Calif., Oct. 03, 2017, CURR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Oak Therapeutics, a subsidiary of CURE Pharmaceutical (OTCQB:CURR), (“CURE”), a leading disruptive drug delivery technology company, has completed an in vivo study that compared the pharmacokinetics of its proprietary 300mg Isoniazid (INH) oral dissolvable strip (ODS) as an anti-tuberculosis (TB) treatment option against an existingRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More