BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 6, 2017, TTEG, /PRNewswire/ — Turbine Truck Engines, Inc., a Nevada corporation (OTCQB:TTEG) (‘the Company” or “TTE”), announces it has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent, dated January 2, 2017, to acquire one hundred percent of the shares of Novo Healthnet Limited (“Novo”), a limited company incorporated under the laws of Ontario, Canada, in exchange for eighty-five percent of the equity in TTE. Novo, through its existing network of clinics and affiliates, is one of Canada’s largest AncillaryRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More