Excludes TSA order and distribution spans five continents over the last two months PR Newswire, IMSC WILMINGTON, Mass., Jan. 15, 2016 WILMINGTON, Mass., Jan. 15, 2016, IMSC, /PRNewswire/ — Implant Sciences Corporation (OTCQB:IMSC), a leading manufacturer of explosives trace detection (ETD) solutions for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) applications, today reported that the company has shipped over$5 million of its explosives trace detectors (ETDs) across five continents over the past two months. These sales, which include a combination of QS-B220 desktopRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More