Farmingdale (Long Island), NY, LTEA, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Long Island Iced Tea Corp. (Nasdaq CM: LTEA) (the “Company”), a growth oriented company focused on the non-alcohol ready-to-drink (“NARTD”) tea segment in the beverage industry, today announced a new co-packing partnership with Tru Blu Beverages (“Tru Blu”), a Sydney, Australia based beverage manufacturer and marketer. Philip Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated, “Tru Blu is a veteran operator in the non-alcohol beverage space in Australia – with many ofRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More