Farmingdale (Long Island), NY, LTEA, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Long Island Iced Tea Corp. (Nasdaq CM: LTEA) (the “Company”), a growth oriented company focused on the non-alcohol ready-to-drink (“NARTD”) tea segment in the beverage industry, today announced a new co-packing partnership with Tru Blu Beverages (“Tru Blu”), a Sydney, Australia based beverage manufacturer and marketer. Philip Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated, “Tru Blu is a veteran operator in the non-alcohol beverage space in Australia – with many ofRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More