IRVINE, Calif., June 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Terra Tech Corp. (OTCQX:TRTC), a vertically integrated cannabis-focused agriculture company, is pleased to announce that it has commenced cultivation at its new Sparks facility, following approval from the State of Nevada. Utilizing Terra Tech’s proven practices and procedures, the team has successfully begun cultivation of its first cannabis crop, planting the first seeds in early June. Terra Tech expects to distribute and sell cannabis grown at the Sparks facility from its first harvestRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More