URBANDALE, Iowa, March 10, 2017, STLT, /PRNewswire/ — Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT) today announced that its subsidiary Celtic Biotech has begun Part 2 of its Phase I dose escalation safety study, Crotoxin in Patients with Advanced Cancer using an Intravenous Route of Administration. ImmunoClin Ltd., a company specializing in clinical development, is the contract research organization (CRO) overseeing the study conduct. Part 2 of the Phase I study uses a revised protocol designed to determine whether faster dose escalation can be attainedRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More