URBANDALE, Iowa, March 10, 2017, STLT, /PRNewswire/ — Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT) today announced that its subsidiary Celtic Biotech has begun Part 2 of its Phase I dose escalation safety study, Crotoxin in Patients with Advanced Cancer using an Intravenous Route of Administration. ImmunoClin Ltd., a company specializing in clinical development, is the contract research organization (CRO) overseeing the study conduct. Part 2 of the Phase I study uses a revised protocol designed to determine whether faster dose escalation can be attainedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More