URBANDALE, Iowa, March 10, 2017, STLT, /PRNewswire/ — Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT) today announced that its subsidiary Celtic Biotech has begun Part 2 of its Phase I dose escalation safety study, Crotoxin in Patients with Advanced Cancer using an Intravenous Route of Administration. ImmunoClin Ltd., a company specializing in clinical development, is the contract research organization (CRO) overseeing the study conduct. Part 2 of the Phase I study uses a revised protocol designed to determine whether faster dose escalation can be attainedRead more
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More