TSX.V Symbol: HEMP VANCOUVER, Nov. 17, 2016 /CNW/ – HEMPCO FOOD AND FIBER INC. (TSXV: HEMP) (“HEMPCO”) is pleased to announce that effective at the opening today, HEMPCO® trading symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange has changed from HFF to HEMP. “Just over 100 years ago, hemp was the largest domesticated crop on earth. We are very excited to see the growth in the industry and the resurgence of hemp as the greatest plant resource for humans. Our name andRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More