TSX.V Symbol: HEMP VANCOUVER, Nov. 17, 2016 /CNW/ – HEMPCO FOOD AND FIBER INC. (TSXV: HEMP) (“HEMPCO”) is pleased to announce that effective at the opening today, HEMPCO® trading symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange has changed from HFF to HEMP. “Just over 100 years ago, hemp was the largest domesticated crop on earth. We are very excited to see the growth in the industry and the resurgence of hemp as the greatest plant resource for humans. Our name andRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More