TSX.V Symbol: HEMP VANCOUVER, Nov. 17, 2016 /CNW/ – HEMPCO FOOD AND FIBER INC. (TSXV: HEMP) (“HEMPCO”) is pleased to announce that effective at the opening today, HEMPCO® trading symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange has changed from HFF to HEMP. “Just over 100 years ago, hemp was the largest domesticated crop on earth. We are very excited to see the growth in the industry and the resurgence of hemp as the greatest plant resource for humans. Our name andRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More