– Dr. Larrieux brings significant experience managing analytical development quality control of immunotherapies to treat cancer and small molecule therapies at pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations NEW YORK, ATNM, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT:ATNM) (“Actinium” or “the Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative targeted therapies for cancers lacking effective treatment options, announced today that Jeannine Larrieux, Ph.D. has been appointed Director of Analytical Development. Dr. Larrieux will be responsible for analytical assay development, conducting biologics license application (BLA)Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More