PHILADELPHIA, EMSF /PRNewswire/ — EMS Find, Inc. (OTCQB: EMSF) is pleased to announce that New York based law firm – Meister, Seelig & Fein, LLP has completed filing of the patent application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, related to EMS Find’s on-demand mobile medical transport platform designed to connect healthcare providers and patients with medical transportation companies to schedule any type of transport: ALS, BLS, Wheelchair, and Paratransit. Title of invention is: system and method for requestingRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More