ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE– Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN) (“Immune” “IMUN” or the “Company”), a clinical late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of two immunomodulating therapies (IRT-103 “Lodonal” and IRT-101 “MENK”) for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases, cancer and HIV/AIDs, today announced the company has shipped its initial order of Lodonal to AHAR Pharma in Nigeria. In addition, IMUN has received both trademark and patent approval from the FederalRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More