ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE– Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN) (“Immune” “IMUN” or the “Company”), a clinical late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of two immunomodulating therapies (IRT-103 “Lodonal” and IRT-101 “MENK”) for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases, cancer and HIV/AIDs, today announced the company has shipped its initial order of Lodonal to AHAR Pharma in Nigeria. In addition, IMUN has received both trademark and patent approval from the FederalRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More