CHICO, CA– AMMX,(Marketwired – Nov 21, 2016) – AmeraMex International, Inc. (OTC PINK: AMMX), a provider of heavy equipment for logistics companies (stevedoring/shipping), infrastructure construction, logging and mining companies, received three equipment orders totaling $1,250,000 for the week of November 14, 2016. The equipment included three Menzi Muck excavators for an infrastructure construction company in California; a container handler for an inland dry port in Southern California; and ten bomb carts for a port located in Florida. With the exceptionRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More