PRHL Subsidiary, The Power Company maintains its high retention rate with its corporate clients by continuing to utilize its expertise in finding the most competitive energy plans in the industry TUSTIN, CA–PRHL, (Marketwired – Mar 8, 2017) – Premier Holding Corporation (OTCQB: PRHL) today reports that its subsidiary, The Power Company (TPC), has re-signed Creme de la Creme’s Chicago area facilities for the third consecutive 3-year term. “One of TPC’s strengths is in providing a proactive approach to power purchasing andRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More