FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Sept. 12, 2017, ARTH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of novel liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices reported that AC5™ Topical Gel (AC5™) was found to be biocompatible in testing designed to investigate subchronic systemic toxicity. The subchronic systemic testing, which involved repeat, frequent dosing over 8 weeks, is one of a panel of biocompatibility evaluation endpoints recommended by US FDA regulatory guidelines for devices such as AC5Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More